help us test Shayype and win 2 tickets to MAMMA MIA!
MAMMA MIA! is an ingenious vision of staging the story-telling magic of ABBA’s timeless songs with an enchanting tale of family and friendship unfolding on a Greek island paradise. To date, it has been seen by over 60 million people in 50 productions in 16 different languages.
MAMMA MIA! originally opened in London at the Prince Edward Theatre on 6 April 1999, before transferring to the Prince of Wales Theatre in 2004. The musical re-opened at the Novello Theatre in 2012.
The London production of MAMMA MIA! has been seen by nearly 8 million people, played over 7,700 performances and has broken box office records in all three of its London homes.
MAMMA MIA! The Movie, starring Meryl Streep and Pierce Brosnan, was the highest grossing live action musical film of all time when it was released in 2008 and is soon to be followed by MAMMA MIA! HERE WE GO AGAIN, currently in production and due for release summer 2018.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Cloud-pin Limited, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary. Upon you completing the test login schedule (which includes logging in a minimum of 10 times, when requested to do so by email) you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
3. All entries when testing the system can only be submitted via https://test.shayype.com/ and only one entry per person is permitted.
4. Entries are now open. The closing time and date of the prize draw is 5pm on 1st March 2018. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
5. Cloud-pin Limited accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw out of a hat performed by one of the directors of Cloud-pin Limited on Thursday 1st March 2018 ("Draw Date").
7. The winner will receive an exclusive package consisting of two tickets to Mamma Mia! in the West End, plus two programmes, two souvenir brochures and two glasses of champagne served during the interval.
8. The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) no later than Monday 5 March January 2018 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Cloud-pin Limited within 7 days of being notified by Cloud-pin Limited, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Cloud-pin Limited will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. A certificate will be emailed to the winner within 7 days of being notified of their win, allowing the recipient to claim the two tickets to Mamma Mia! from the production company Littlestar Services Ltd. The programme and champagne will be collected at the time and date of the selected performance.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. Cloud-pin Limited reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Cloud-pin Limited's control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of Cloud-pin Limited regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The prize does not include the cost of travel to the London theatre where Mamma Mia! is being staged, or any other expenses which may be incurred by the winner in connection with this promotion.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry by testing the Shayype system. Cloud-pin Limited reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. Cloud-pin Limited reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, Cloud-pin Limited, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Cloud-pin Limited, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
18. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. The promoter of this prize draw is Cloud-pin Limited of 1 Ramsay Court, Kingfisher Way, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE29 6FY. UK.